Duration : 04 Nights / 05 Days
Destination Covered : Mumbai – Aurangabad – Ajanta cave – Ellora Cave - Mumbai
USD 379 Per Person
Includes :Inquire Now
Upon arrival receive warm welcome at airport by our company representative, and then get transferred to your pre-booked hotel. After refreshment take some rest. In evening visit Gate way of India (it has a magnificent view). Enjoy overnight stay in hotel.
Start your day with a delicious breakfast and get ready to explore Mumbai the fashion city in India. Start your sightseeing with Elephant cave (it has vast history attached with it, counted among seven wonders of India it has an excellent art work), Chhatrapati Shivaji terminus (it’s a railways station but the building has an alluring sculpture). Drive towards airport & board your flight for Aurangabad, after the arrival check in your pre booked hotel. Overnight stay in hotel.
Morning after breakfast visit Ajanta cave (it’s a group of Buddhist caves, there are around 30 caves, it was a hidden cave until the British discovered it. It showcases history, culture, art, paintings etc.), Spend overnight in hotel.
Morning after breakfast visit Ellora cave (it has 34 caves comprises of 17 Hindu, 12 Buddhist & 5 Jain caves). It is a collection of beautiful caves with temples & 15 feet tall Buddha statue. It resemble the different religion & culture. Get transferred to airport & board your flight for Mumbai. Upon arrival check-in to the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
Morning have your breakfast, then visit Marine drive, Haji Ali Shrine (it reflects the Hindu & Muslim architecture), after that we will visit Sanjay Gandhi National Park (known for its fauna & flora with the oldest kanheri cave). Next visit local market for shopping. Get transferred to the airport to board flight for onward journey.
• Arrival assistance by our company’s Representative.
• Accommodation in very good 3 star standard hotels.
• Buffet breakfast as per listed hotels or similar.
• Transportation by A/C sedan Car with knowledgeable chuffer as per the itinerary.
• 01 Bottle mineral water per person per day in the vehicle.
• All expenses related to the vehicle i.e. toll tax, Car parking, fuel charges, permit charges.
• All applicable hotels & Govt. taxes.
• Any International & Domestic airfare / airport taxes.
• Monument entrance fee, guide fee, Photo Camera, Video camera Fee, Any Ride, Any meals etc.
• Personal nature expenses i.e. telephone calls, laundry, soft/Hard drinks, meals, tipping etc.
Copyrights © 2011 B2B Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved