Terms & Conditions
Booking of Tours:
When you begin with the reservations, you would need to send 20% of the total tour cost as an advance payment to make the booking. Apart from 20% of the tour price, you would also need to pay the full amount for air/train tickets to be issued.
Once this is done, a reservation status will be sent to you. You will then be required to pay another 30% of the tour cost at this point.The balance 50% of the tour price can be paid by you upon your arrival in India by cash, but before the commencement of the services.
Alternatively, you could pay by bank transfer a fortnight before your arrival.Please note that the prices quoted are as per the prevailing foreign exchange conversion rates. The final price will, therefore ,be subject to fluctuations, if any, and will be accordingly adjusted at the time of receipt of payment.
** For Special Luxury Train Journeys, 25% of the fare is to be paid at the time of booking and the balance is to be paid 75 days prior to departure date.
** During peak season of Christmas and New Year (20 Dec to 05 Jan), complete payment is required to be sent in advance.
Amendment to a Booked Tour
We do not encourage changes in the confirmed arrangements. But if you do need to make amendments in the arrangements already confirmed, we will do all possible to accommodate the changes, depending on the availability of various segments of the tour, for the new requirements. However, the changes will be subject to certain minimum amendment / administration charges.
Cancellation of a Booked Tour
We would deeply regret your decision to cancel your tour to India.However,we realize that there can be situations where this can happen. Cancellations must be notified in writing and will take effect the day it is received by B2B Hospitality.
The following cancellation charges will apply :
- If cancellation is 90 days or more, prior to arrival - 50% of the deposited amount towards "Tour Cost" shall be refunded.
- If cancellation is between 90 days to 60 days prior to arrival - 30% of the deposited amount towards " Tour Cost" shall be refunded.
- If cancellation is between 60 days to 45 days prior to arrival - 20% of the deposited amount towards " Tour Cost" shall be refunded.
- If cancellation is within 45 days prior to arrival - No Refund.
Cancellation of Luxury Train Journeys :
- If cancellation is 75 days or more prior to departure : 10% of the total ticket price shall be the cancellation charge.
- If cancellation is 74 to 25 days prior to departure : 25% of the total ticket price shall be the cancellation charge.
- If cancellation is less than 25 days prior to departure : No refund. 100% of the total ticket price shall be the cancellation charge.
Cancellation of Flight Tickets :
- Flight Tickets booked are non refundable. Name change and date change can be considered as per the rules stipulated by the airline.
Cancellation of Wildlife Safaris :
Wildlife safaris booked into any of Indian Wildlife National Park/Sanctuaries are non refundable. Even date change request will be considered as cancellation and no payment can be refunded/ adjusted against it.Please note that the prices quoted are as per prevailing foreign exchange conversion rates. The final cost will therefore be subject to fluctuations, if any, and will be adjusted accordingly at the time of receipt of payment.
Advance Payment Options :
- Secure Online Payment Gateways.
- Payment through "Authorisation".
- Bank Transfer.
Online Payments via Gateway :
Transactions done online with a credit card at B2B website are very safe as we do not retain your credit card information. You can be assured that B2B Hospitality offers the highest standards of security currently available on the internet so as to ensure that your transaction experience is private, safe and secure. Visa, Master, American express and Diners Cards payments are processed through our online payment gateway systems. Your bank will authorize the card transaction directly without passing any information through us. In a short while, your bank will issue an authorization code and confirmation of completion of transaction.
Payment through “Authorisation”
Payments through credit card can be also be made through our OFFLINE mode. For adopting this mode, we shall require an “Authorization” authorizing us to charge your credit card.
Payment through “Bank Transfer”
Payments can be made through direct bank remittances to our bankers. Details of our Bank accounts will be provided by our sales representatives. (Further details on the above payment options will be provided upon knowing your choice of remitting payment).
Balance payment options for tours
For guests arriving in Mumbai, Kochi, Trivandrum, Madurai, Banglore, Hyderabad, Mangalore, Coimbatore, Kolkotta, Ahmedabad, Surat, Jaipur and Bikaner, balance payment is to be made in cash only in the following currencies - USD, GBP, EURO, AUD, Canadian Dollar, Singapore, Dirham, Malaysian Ringgitt, Japanese Yen, Swiss Franc, Bahraini Dinar, Danish Krone, Egyptian Pound, Hong Kong Dollar, Kuwati Dinar, New Zealand Dollar, Norwegian Krone, Omani Rial, Qatari Rial, Saudi Rial, Swedish Krona, Thai Baht, UAE Dirham, South African Rand.
For guests arriving in places other than the above stated places, their balance payment is to be made one week prior to start of the tour.
For guests arriving in Delhi, following options are available:
- Cash In currencies - USD, GBP, EURO, AUD, Canadian Dollar, Singapore Dollar, Malaysian Ringgitt, Japanese Yen, Swiss Franc, Bahraini Dinar,Danish Krone, Egyptian Pound, Hong Kong Dollar, Kuwati Dinar, New Zealand Dollar, Norwegian Krone, Omani Rial, Qatari Rial, Saudi Rial, Swedish Krone, Thai Bhat, UAE Dirham, South African Rand
- Traveller cheques issued by AMEX only in USD, GBP and EURO. Should be in the name of the guest. The documents essentially required are photo copy of Passport and VISA
- Through "Authorization" only if itinerary is of more than 5 days and provided stay in Delhi is more than 2 days.
Other Terms and Conditions
The Users availing services from B2B Hospitality shall be considered and reckoned to have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions. Liabilities of B2B Hopsitality shall be restricted to the scope of this agreement.
The User agrees that use of the services is at their sole risk to the extent that B2B Hospitality acts only as a booking agent on behalf of third party service providers, and therefore, all services provided, shall be subject to "as is" and "as available" basis and shall be governed by the terms and conditions under which these services are provided by service providers. Further, B2B Hospitality shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the standards of services provided by the service providers.
The user agrees that there can be "Force Majeure" circumstances accruing out of acts of God, fire, weather, labour unrest, insolvency, operational and technical issues, etc resulting in the service providers such as airlines, hotels, transportation providers etc being not able to honour confirmed bookings. In such an event B2B Hopitality shall not be responsible and shall have the right to change a schedule, booking itinerary in the interest of safety, comfort and general well being of the user.
B2B Hospitality, hereby, disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction or country and considers itself subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of NCR of Delhi, India.